Saturday, May 14, 2011

TBBT :)


After having completed the majestic publications like “ PRISON BREAK” and “LOST” I have recently picked up a new and to be fair enough, a quite discreet series. That had to be mentioned when the three names are being used in such adjacent sentences. So here I break the ice… its called TBBT.
Yeah I know its one of those famous American series and I am pretty sure most of you would have already seen it by now.
Well frankly, I am almost in the middle of season 1 and completely beguiled by the show already. So here are some tit bits from my angle on the show.

To begin with, some illuminance for those who haven’t seen it yet. Do not get mislead by the name. I say that because in case you are not an ardent fan of Sci-fi programs there are 100% chances of you getting appalled by it.

I do not blame the name to be a total deceiver at that. No doubt it contains a huge essence, well rather its almost a dive into the dire scientific terms throughout the episodes.
But , the pitiful story basically revolves around this group of nerds who keep trying quite hard to mingle up with the ‘ordinary man’, as adverted by Sheldon, ohhh…I am not going to spoil the fun here by revealing the name of the most interesting character so modestly, trust me he deserves, heaps of praise.
Now, the ones who have got a chance to view it, must be wondering why I just called it a ‘pitiful’ story??
No, its not these nerds for sure whom I am having sympathy upon, on the contrary it’s the rest of the world around them, and most of all their front door neighbor, poor PENNY.
The degree of the extent of her haplessness can be judged in one of the episodes when this super geek, Sheldon breaks into her house (OMG I again entered into the saga of Sheldon, GOD help me…he is already driving me nuts…
Mmmm let me introduce you to all the characters here itself bcoz I surely cant hold the misadventure that poor penny went thru inside my stomach any more.
1)Sheldon , 2)Leonard (both physicists),3)Rajesh(the astrophysicist), 4)Howard(the engineer)….. ;are the four nerds I earlier mentioned about and of course 5)poor penny(a waitress)...intro done)
Let us continue.
Okay so I was at the point when Sheldon broke into penny’s house with the spare key she had given to her neighbors for emergencies, mind it;
And stayed there to clean it to his satisfaction, because apparently he could not sleep with so much randomness in his vicinity.
The reason behind this unusual act, is what you people must be thinking of.
The argument that Sheldon had given would definitely bounce off ur head.
So for now just let it be his utter discomfort with entropy all around penny’s house, and in ordinary man’s language, penny had a habit of living with mess all around her apartment.
This was just a tinee-winee example from the vast gallery of deeds by Sheldon cooper.
Now that I am a little content with the description of the mastermind for now, i can try moving further.
Leonard, the friend who shares the apartment with Sheldon, happens to be a less peculiar geek, as he is quite often open to changes.
Raj and … are the other two friends of the nerdy bunch who are nevertheless into driving the ordinary people crazy all the time with their extraordinary experiments.

One thing which I noticed and do appreciate about this series is that they have portrayed a perfectly intimate friendship clubbed with the loads of mockeries and leg-pulling of an Indian , a Jewish and two American guys.

Well that’s a lot I guess for now, I suggest all to go watch this wonderful expedition on the turmoil of the world, courtesy 4 extraordinary geeky guys.
Don't worry u will survive it...like the rest of us did...
You will love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment