Monday, January 10, 2011

PULSATORS......


Pulsators is the name given to a bunch of  highly, in fact I wont be exaggerating even if I quote them as ‘OVER’ enthusiastic, funny and amusingly peculiar people persuing engineering at present. This species happens to be one of the most  baffled ones and definitely one of their kind existing on the planet earth. The current location of this group is at laxmangarh.

This must  be considered as a warning from me that these days they are busy plotting plans of moving out and having fun which can be rather dangerous for the society.
The  threat is not only to the people around but also to the various monuments and public places.
Reason being that once they visit a place, the concerned domain gets so attached, addicted would be a better word, with them that it becomes  awefully difficult to let them go.

Now you might be wondering how do I know so much about the pulsators??
Well to be very frank I fell into the trap of these pulsators some three years back and now it has become so hard to even imagine my life without these bunch of idiots.
And I have to admit that now I am as well an inseparable component  of this  peculiar species.
I honestly don’t know how am I going to move on in my life some months from now.
These amazing creatures which are formally designated as ‘friends’ have helped me become what I am today. They taught me the true worth of the words like caring, helping, sharing, and not to miss out…teasing…which used to be just vocabulary for me before I stepped into their arena.

The memories of the times spent together have been etched deep enough in the minds and hearts of each of the pulsators for time to erase them.
The late night chats, the fights over Maggie, bluff games, DJ parties, the birthday bumps in the mud pools of college streets and the innumerable and never ending photo sessions will always be there in my psyche as the most cherished part of my life.

After going through this detailed description of this species, I think the readers must have got a fair enough idea of the extent of risk it is to meet them even once in your lifetime.
Once they are in…they are in…there is nothing stopping them in grabbing this huge space in your hearts.

So  people………                BEWARE !!!!!  

6 comments:

  1. nw this s different frm being nostalgic...nycly put sneha:)
    kudos to each pulsator fr being wat dey r:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome..love u dosto <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. For past few days, I am being told about the "gang" but now, I think and I quote "think", I have an idea about "Pulsators". I would love to meet this "over enthusiastic" and "fun loving" peculiar group some time.

    Have fun in whatever you do and where ever you go and Pulsators live for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even we all are too excited to meet u ...n aapki ye chhoti si wish ko pura krne our gang z cuming vid full dhamaka to attend the weeding ..so js be readyy ....::) n come vid warm pocket n wallet..:P:P

    ReplyDelete