Monday, January 24, 2011

my visit to a BANK...

It seems life is totally into giving me some really tough experiences these days. Although today was my second visit to the terrific world of Indian Government’s
Bank services(would prefer leaving out the name of the bank here to avoid any legal controversies :D), I realized that my patience level had yet not reached the scale required to handle this bizarre world.

All thanks to my friend Navdeep without “exclusive” whose support and cooperation I would never have been able to go through this exciting journey.
Well actually it was due to some speculative decision of hers which gave us the opportunity to get a feel of this interesting site. LOLzzz

I have quite candid memories of my very first visit to a bank as well.


All thanks to the splendid ATM machines and their defects which helped me get a feel of this significant creation of mankind to help them out in managing the green bills.
The two visits to this domain were in two different states. The first one was in my hometown and the second in the place located near our college premises.
Although the two places are far apart in all aspects, former being in a capital city while the latter in almost near to a village, I did not find much of a difference in the environs of the banks located at these locations.
So without making this introduction rather too boring let me move on to the exquisite details of the fantabulous Indian Government’s Bank services.

The foremost thing you would notice when you enter a bank is ample number of counters each with a long queue of people. Every individual standing in these queues wears an expression of either a killer ready to stab the person sitting behind the table if given a chance by God’s grace, or of the most frustrated being with all the world’s burden on his or her shoulders.
Most often and a large majority is of the second category,if standing on the Indian terrain.
Moving on to the other important observation which I made while myself falling prey to this category of people and waiting in the queue was, there is a cash counter which has this machine to count the number of notes and put them into bundles of the specified count. Although the machine is in a perfectly good condition and I hope would be giving the correct count, the person sitting on the counter counts the notes again to clarify and avoid any mistakes. Now this should give every Indian an opportunity to boast upon the fact that we have one of the most hardworking and dedicated crew working for us and our money is definitely in safe hands.
I would not like to miss onto one of the most important persons in the arena, the Peon. Honestly speaking, if it was not for him, most of our works would not have been on or say a little over the time. Even though he makes the worst of blunders of confusing a person named “Jawahar Singh” as “Gawar Singh”, he is the one and only person whom you can look forward to for any help. And most of the times he is helpful enough to get your work done within hours which might otherwise had taken days, or even months.
The last thing which I observed there would be counted as a feelgood factor for many of us, including myself;
Out of all the people standing there in the expanse, almost 50 percent people are unaware and are not very acquainted with the procedures and operations of the proceedings of a bank.
So next time you have to visit this workplace, which might be the first visit for some, I hope this information helps or or to the least it would definitely help you keep your calm.

And in the end,all I would like to say is “NO OFFENCE PLEASE!!!”.



But I could not keep myself from sharing the go-throughs of my extremely wonderful visit to this super place.

No comments:

Post a Comment