Sunday, November 27, 2011

Life bLueS !!!


The strangest feelings I ever thought i would go through , is my life to come to a standstill.
Though everything around is running at a pace almost equivalent to time i will say, it feels my time machine has somehow malfunctioned.
I tried innumerable times, but it seems impossible to make out the reason. Did the engine choke  or the tyres wear out, well brake shoe definitely looks in good shape.
In that case, the gearbox may have been damaged.
Maybe or maybe not, but the accelerator for sure has stopped working.
Life doesn’t look like moving at all. Even the scenes outside the window have become stationary.
To cross check whether the driving forces have withdrawn was one thought that crossed my mind, and to my surprise even they appear to be quite with me.
The pulse of the pulsators still has a near healthy count .
But one thing I am certain about, even though my driving energies are present somewhere within the range;  they have all started to scatter in tits n bits.
It may be the influence  of the alien environ, the fast running world outside the secure cocoon we once used to reside in.
It hurts when I get nightmares of glimpses of my life  some years from now without these pulses.
I am sure none of these threads are happy trying to catch up in the race alone, without the integrated strength that once made one of the strongest ropes ever called “the pulsators”.

However hard I try to push this malfunctioned car, it doesn't move even an inch forward.   

Life has made us all so entwined within our own webs that , the beautiful nest of our alliance is fading off with time.
We really need to catch up buddies before this standstill gets superimposed on all our lives, especially mine.
Miss u all so much... L L

1 comment: