Sunday, August 21, 2011

Luck...By...Chance


Destiny sounds to be a funny term to me now.
It definitely is defined as an event that is inevitable to occur in future, then why is it, that every time I find it presenting me with something that I always dread of.

It really makes me ponder at times, does this only happen with me or is this the plot of kismet for each existing individual on this planet?


Every time I try to take an important decision of life , which happens quite rarely (as I happen to belong to the category of homo sapiens who remain in dilemma, in 90 percent of the situations faced), the wonderful destiny is standing right in front ,to bang my already messed up head with the most uncalled-for situations.
And this “BANG” of fate comes like a blow, all set to bust the tiny plans that I had somehow managed to put in place.
The entire dubiety in my head about this issue is that why this blow is always headed 180 degrees opposite to all my thoughts.
The chances of it being somehow parallel is limited awfully to almost once or twice out of hundred.
And trust me when so ever that happens, I honestly feel like offering God with a bribe of Laddoos so that I get to see such fortunate occurrences a little more often.


There are also times when I get a feel that now I can vividly make out the path taken by my luck amongst these terrifying games and try to take a safer path with my decisions;
Hahhaha, yet again it is there footing head-on towards me with even uglier situations, saying there is no escape from its clasp.  
  
After going through all this, you might be bewildered over the little question popping up in the corner of your mind, that why did I relate destiny to being funny if it is always so busy pestering me??
Substantially speaking, here the emphasis is not at all on how funny my fate can be, instead it is on the fact that at the end of day after taking all the bashes by my destiny dearest, all I can do is sit back and laugh on myself.


 It seems the toughest taskmaster is all set to impart some lessons that will advocate me to make some major corrections in my dictionary of life.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.....v v v funny..poor u ...:P :P

    but mast likha h... too good...loved ur article after a long tym.... keep writing ...mast wala frustration nikala h .. :D keep writing... :) <3

    ReplyDelete